Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Pictures

I've been wanting to take family pictures for a while now and it still hasn't happened. I couldn't wait any longer because their outfits were going to get smaller and their hair was going to grow. I love it when they are baldies. I really wanted Nelson to wear a GQ sweater but he refused to. He's the reason for ruining family picture day. So instead of taking family pictures this is the first time that the boys took pictures without us. I found the most adorable matching outfits for the both of them. Well it's not matching but it has the same color schemes and material. I'm not that happy with the pictures but ohwell I guess. I don't like some of the poses and some of the expressions on their faces. It wasn't perfect like how I imagined it would be. It wasn't suppose to be for Christmas either but the photographer asked me if I wanted Christmas backrounds so I said why not. Jayden and Nathan looked so adorable :) I love the preppy look.






No comments:

Post a Comment