Thursday, November 4, 2010

8 year anniversary

Nelson and I met in middle school when I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th. Crazy how I wished for forever and it came true. We've been inseperable ever since. For our 8 year anniversary we went to Firehouse Restuarant in Old Sac. Before our reservation we had time to walk around Downtown Mall. I was looking around for a dress to wear for my birthday party. After the mall we walked around Old Sac and went inside Evangelines. I found a tiara there to wear on my birthday. Dinner was at 7 so we had time to just walk there. Firehouse is a very classy, high class restaurant. I felt so uncomfortable because we were the only asian people there. It was ok though, just on special occasions we'll dine out nice. I tried creme brulee for the first time and it was so delicious. After dinner we went to go see the movie Takers. I love that movie. Our anniversary was simple yet wonderful. I had a great time. I love you babe!

I had no clue Nelson got me a gift. He hid it so well. It was in Mary's room for almost a month. He put the small box on my dresser when I was gone. When I came back I was so surprised. As I started to open it he was too excited so he went in Mary's room again and grabbed a huge box. He said the small box is for our anniversary and the big box is for your birthday. Lucky me, he got me a Gucci purse with a matching wallet :)


Thank you so much babe <3


Started off with bread. The butter was so cute. I didn't even want to touch it.


Raw oysters for appetizers. Gross! I like them cooked.


For dinner I had a big fat steak and Nelson had filet mignon. It was pretty expensive for a steak that tasted average.


I love you <3


We laugh and we cry and we ride til we die. And when time passes by still our love will survive. I LOVE YOU! 09/23/O2 Nelson & Kacy <3 Happy 8 year anniversary! My first, my last, and my only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment