Saturday, November 20, 2010

Senior Portraits!?

Today I helped my cousin Crystal with makeup and hair for her senior portraits. I am not a professional makeup artist yet but I love to practice on various of different people. She wanted a natural look so I went with gold and browns eyes, light pink cheeks and natural lips. I also tweezed and trimmed her eyebrows. I refuse to do makeup with bushy eyebrows lol. I like the eyebrows to be clean because the eyebrows frame the face and makes a big difference. For her hair I curled it wavy and put it in a sidesweep. I like doing hair but I love doing makeup. She looked very classy and elegant. Kind of reminds me of a bride. Here are some before and after pictures.





2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job!! How do you get that volume in the crown area?! I can never do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairspray, teaze, and hairspray again... I think it also depends on the comb and hairspray itself. My faves are the dunman 3 row brush and aussie volume hairspray. Hope that helps =)

    ReplyDelete