Sunday, November 7, 2010

Makeup Is Art

If you didn't already know, I love makeup. Makeup is my passion. If I became a makeup artist today I would die happy. I will get there someday. I can already see it. I really enjoy doing makeup so much that I can never get tired of it. I love making people feel beautiful. Anyways, Melanie was going to the club so I did her makeup for her. She was in a rush so as I did her makeup my sister Karen curled her hair. I teased her hair and gave it some volume. I love how she turned out. WOW! She look so hot! This is my signature look, smokey eyes with big curly hair. The lighting is terrible, but here are some before and after pictures.

Before


Almost done...


After


So GORG!


FOR BOOKINGS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT kacysaechao@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment