Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Delloso Family Farm

This year Nelson, Aunty Mary and I took the kids to the Delloso Family Farm a couple days before Halloween. It was more fun than I thought it would be. There were hay rides, zip lining, train rides, haunted houses, obsticle courses in the air, pumpkin jumpers, pumpkin rides, pumpkin everything and even animals to pet. I'm sure I forgot to mention alot of other things. Unfortunatly, my kids are to young to do the adventurous things so we did all the family things. We took Jayden and Nathan on all the rides and they loved it. We all had a great time. It was one of the best farms I have ever been to. Can't wait to go back next year!

Nathan tippy toeing to look through that hole.


How cute is this picture of Jayden.


Jayden is losing his natural smile. He likes to give scary faces now.


Nathan is a curious one and still loves looking around at everything new he's never seen before.


We barely get to take family pictures when we're out because it's just us four. Good thing Mary was there to help snap a quick pic :)


I love this picture of my boys and I.


I love this picture of Jayden. He was a little nervous to get on the horse but he sucked it up and took the risk. Nathan loved the horses and wanted to get on but started to cry as soon as I helped him on. So we just watched big brother Jayden ride the horse :)


Maybe next year he'll be brave enough to get on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment