Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sister Karen's 21st Birthday

For my sister Karen's 21st birthday I wanted to make it special for her. I love my sister to death. Sometimes I feel like she is my other half because many of my happiest moments are with her. She's always there for me regardless. I love the bond that we share. I'm fortunate because some sisters hate each others guts, but nope.. I love mine. Karen just had my niece Kylah so she wasn't up to celebrating. But I still wanted to make her day memorable. I surprised her with edible arrangements and a card at the door. As she read the card she started to cry tears of happiness. That was priceless. Later when I came over I gave her her present which was a juicy couture wallet. She loved it! She then changed her mind and decided to have dinner at a soul food resturant with a few close friends. It was a very simple yet happy birthday. I'm thankful to have such an amazing sister.

Happy Birthday Sister!


Look at Jazzy trying to sneak some icing haha


Getting old. The candles almost caused the fire alarm to come on LOL


Karen and my niece Jazleen


Makeup by yours truly :)


Presents!


Both of my beautiful sisters <3


I've never had real soul food before, it was mm mm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment